Oxidative Stress & Circulation Disorders
- Oxidative stress is accepted as the underlying trigger for most diseases and degenerative conditions.
- It is also a component in the inflammatory phase of acute and chronic injuries.
- The literature indicates that more than 50% of patients with ulcers that do not respond to any known treatments heal rapidly with low energy densities of light therapy.
- This noninvasive BBB Treatment could save hospitals and the nation the billions of dollars spent in treating chronic healing-resistant wounds each year!
Recent research resu Its of the neurologist C. Norman Shealy showed that short irradiation with specific colours causes a steep rise in the production of Noradrenalin, Serotonin,
Beta-endorphin, Melatonin, Oxytocin, Gonadoliberin, Cholinesterase, Growth hormones and other important hormones as well as various other neuro-active enzymes.
MAJOR PHOTOACCEPTOR MOLECULES…
Our brain has a special sensor for light called the pineal gland. It controls the production of many hormones directly.
Within mammalian tissues, there are three major photoacceptor molecules: hemoglobin, myoglobin, and cytochrome c oxidase.
Of these three, cytochrome c oxidase is the only one that is involved in energy metabolism and production, as it comprises complex IV of the electron transport chain located within the mitochondria. Experimental results demonstrate that NIR-BBB Therapy stimulates mitochondrial oxidative metabolism in vitro, and accelerates cell and tissue repair in vivo.
These light active hormones manage all-important vegetative functions of our body and mind therefore the foundations for health and wellness depend on light.
An improved mental condition will enhance the immune system.
BBB Therapy in the red to near infrared range (630-1000 nm) using low energy light-emitting diode (LED) arrays has been shown to accelerate wound healing, improve recovery from ischemic injury in the heart and attenuate degeneration in the injured optic nerve.
Regulates blood pressure, blood sugar and the lactic acid content of the blood.
Increases metabolic energy, perseverance and stress tolerance, and light optimises the abilities of the blood to transport and absorb oxygen.
Has a direct influence on the sexuality, potency, and stimulation of the production of endorphins, which have a direct effect on the immune system.
The intended uses of the BBB are:
- Restoration of motion to joints
- Improved muscle performance
- Arthritic conditions
- Muscular & skeletal pain
- Decreased post exercise soreness
- Improved circulation
- Full body skin rejuvenation and increased collagen & elastin for pre-orbital wrinkles
- Decreased inflammation & discomfort associated with arthriti